Payroll4Construction.com, a national provider of payroll services for the construction industry and one of Northeast Ohio’s top workplaces is seeking permanent, full-time Payroll Trainers.
This position handles the successful transition of clients from their current payroll service to Payroll4construction.com payroll service.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Take ownership of new client implementations and maintain ongoing contact with 10-15 new clients simultaneously. These clients will be in different phases of their implementation process.
- Follow proper procedures and recommended setup guidelines for new client implementation.
- Train clients online. It is expected that trainers spend a minimum of 25-30 hours per week working with their clients. Remaining time will be used for ongoing client support and administrative tasks.
- Ongoing client support. As needed, fill in for other team members in a backup role as well as continued support of your existing client base and the department’s existing client base.
- Follow proper internal standard operating procedures, including the timely completion of all administrative items.
- Work with members of other departments for tax compliance.
Required Skills and Experience
- Communication Skills: Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Organizational Skills: Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask small- and large-scale projects, maintain records, etc.
- Presentational Skills: Ability to present educational programs to clients, as needed, in an effective and professional manner
- Technical Skills: Willingness to learn and/or ability to use software applications required for the development and publishing of educational videos/documents (e.g., Team Viewer, Camtasia, PowerPoint)
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to logically work through problems that may arise during performance of daily job duties and offer suggestions to resolve these issues
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.
- General accounting knowledge a plus
- General knowledge of payroll a plus
- Knowledge of Foundation Software a plus
Working at Payroll4construction.com
What’s great about working for Payroll4construction.com? Plenty! We have a fun, casual and hard-working culture that invests in our employees, promotes creativity and delivers on our reputation. Our campus features a top-notch workout facility, free fitness classes and personal training; a game room complete with table tennis, foosball and video game systems; a full kitchen; and free coffee, juices, soft drinks and snacks. Other employee perks include tickets to Cleveland sporting events, wellness incentives, free membership to our local rec center and various employee-appreciation events throughout the year. Benefits include medical, prescription, dental, vision, life insurance, ST and LT disability, generous paid vacation, paid holidays, 401(k) with match, and tuition reimbursement.
Payroll4Construction.com is a 13-time winner of NorthCoast 99 award, a multi-year winner of The Plain Dealer’s “Top Workplaces,” and a 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 member of the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in the U.S.
Come and talk to us about your future at Payroll4construction.com!
Apply by sending your resume to email@example.com.